Wednesday, November 30, 2011

workouts and food log 11/29 and 11/30

So, I'm not writing much, so to try to get back into it I've decided to do my best to keep a workout and food log each day. Shouldn't take but a few minutes to type up my activities.

Why? Because I have signed up for the White Lake Half Ironman on May 5, 2012. I have a long way to go, and there is a lot of work to do on the sports within the tri. Especially the swim.

Without further adieu, Here's my workouts and the best I can remember of my food from yesterday (11/29)
Workout(s)
2 x 2mile run with Gunner
1050 m in the pool
Food:
bowl of honey nut cheerios w milk and banana
Too many chocolate bars to even count
protein bar
serving of crack mac, sweet tea
probably more chocolate than I should even think about
another serving of crack mac with some cheesy garlic bread and a large glass of choc milk

Today (11/30)
Workout(s)
2 x 1.25ish mile run with Gunner
3.8 mile run with the boys
Food
2 bowls of honey nut cheerios
10 'candy cane' hershey kisses
Philly cheese steak with fries, chocolate pudding
2 kit cat bars
serving of crack mac and large glass of choc milk.

Maybe writing it down will make me a little more likely to have some damn discipline and avoid eating so much of that evil chocolate at work.

1 comment:

  1. Right on JD! I'm still contemplating doing White Lake, but most likely I will. It's a great race.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I'm interested to hear your comments or experiences.
NOTE: I have switched on the comment moderation because I have been getting a number of spam comments lately. Be patient, I'll post it up as soon as I can! Thx JD