Sunday, December 4, 2011

Food and workouts 12/2 and 12/3

So, Friday.
A pretty good milestone for this weak willed chocoholic - I managed to pass by the candy dish several times without taking any pieces from it. Admittedly, there was no Snickers Peanut Butter Squares in there, so it made life a little easier. I'll take the victories where I can get them.

Don't ever expect me to give up my chocolate milk though...

Food:
Yep, another bowl of honey nut cheerios
Lunch - another healthy choice meal - lemon garlic chicken over a bed of angel hair. Green beans and garlic bread
Dinner - another healthy choice meal - forget which one, yes, chocolate milk.

workouts:
2 mile run with Gunner (am)
3 hours raking leaves (gotta count whatever I can!)


Saturday Food:
Fruit protein smoothie (32oz)
2 slices of cheese pizza
2 uncrustables PB&J sandwiches, large glass chocolate milk.
another fruit protein smoothie (~32 oz)
2 home-made burritos - beans, beef, cheese, avacado, salsa in a jalepeno cheddar wrap. Chocolate milk ;)

Workouts:
Setup and tear-down of the State Championship Cross course. If it means anything, after setup, I took gunner home and he crashed for the entire rest of the day. I probably walked somewhere between 3 and 5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I'm interested to hear your comments or experiences.
NOTE: I have switched on the comment moderation because I have been getting a number of spam comments lately. Be patient, I'll post it up as soon as I can! Thx JD